The Crimp Cradle uses a highly efficient tooling set which provides a mechanical advantage, when hand
crimping of approximately 10 to 1. If a hand tool requires 20Kg of operating force the Crimp Cradle will
require only 2Kg to perform the same operation.
This product is no longer in stock
Clamps in the base of the unit, in conjunction with two
roller bar tool holders, can be raised, lowered or rotated to accommodate 90% of all hand crimp tools
available. This includes both single and double arm movement tools. A single adjustable clamping
mechanism attaches to the upper handle of the crimp tool.
Benefits of the Crimp Cradle Force Reduction Tool:
Features of the Crimp Cradle Force Reduction Tool:
◦ Can double the output of hand crimping operations due to less handling and shorter cycle times.
◦ Safe, fast, one hand operation.
◦ Reduces fatigue due to 90% less effort.
◦ Manual Operation, no power or compressed air required.
◦ Greatly reduces risk of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI).
◦ Portable, easily bench mounted by clamps or can be bolted down for permanent sitting.
◦ Squeeze force judgement is eliminated as tool reaches a positive stop position at the end of each operation cycle.
◦ Quick and easy to set up and adjust.
◦ Reduces rejects due to insertion difficulties when compared to conventional hand use.
◦ Hand tool calibration unaffected.
◦ Safer than many small bench pneumatic tools and a fraction of the cost.
◦ The crimp cradle will accept hand tools with an open span between handles of up to 305mm (12”)
Crimp Cradle Force Reduction Frame Technical Data: