Crimp Table Crimping Aid:
Benefits of using the Crimp Table:
◦ Up to 400 pieces per hour can be achieved due to less handling and shorter cycle times. Reduces operator fatigue due to less effort.
◦ Greatly reduces risk of Repetitive Strain Injuries.
This product is no longer in stock
Squeeze force judgment is eliminated as tool
reaches a positive stop at the end of each operation cycle.
◦ Reduces rejects due to insertion difficulties when compared to conventional hand use. Safer than many small bench pneumatic tools and a fraction of the cost!
◦ The standard Crimp Table will accept ratchet type hand tools where the plastic handles can be removed for fixing.
◦Modifications to accept other hand tools can be factory made. (Hand Tool not included)
Features of using the Crimp Table:
◦ Safe, fast, hands free operation. Manual operation, no power or compressed air required. Can be operated standing or seated on a chair.
Portable, ideal for outworkers.
◦ Quick and simple to set up and adjust. Hand tool calibration unaffected.
Crimp Table Crimping Aid Technical Data:
Size when flat packed: 1000 x 430 x 85mm
Size when assembled: 400 x 560 x 930mm
Warranty: 12 Months